SolAir World’s product range is suitable for either commercial or residential situations. SolAir World is a solar air conditioning system saves you up to approximately 30 – 70%* of your energy consumption, compared to the inverter air conditioning system. SolAir World’s solar thermal air conditioning system is manufactured to a very high standard and has an internationally recognised quality assurance system.
With electricity costs rising, there is no better time than now to invest in thermal power sources and getting your Free Energy from the Sun!
Why You Should Buy Solar Thermal Air Conditioner?
- Saving you up to 30 – 70%* in energy usage… A new technological breakthrough, using thermal energy, when sized and installed correctly makes SolAir World air conditioning more energy efficient at an affordable price.
- Similar purchase & installations prices… you’ll be surprised to learn that cost to purchase our solar thermal air conditioner’s are only a little more than branded electricity-only air conditioning systems.
- Quieter than traditional systems as the solar thermal air conditioner’s compressor is running much less often than electricity-only systems.
- Professional installation across Australia by SolAir World accredited air conditioner installers provides you a 5 year warranty which includes 5 years on parts and 3 years on labour on your air conditioner.
How It Works:
- The Next Generation Solar Thermal Hybrid Air Conditioners take the improvements made by inverter technology to the next level. By capturing thermal (ambient) energy, the amount of work the condenser does is reduced under full load and significantly extends the time the compressor is cycled off.
- The solar collector absorbs thermal solar energy by using a thermal collector with copper heat conducting inner coils. This then uses the stored energy in the solar collector to continue the refrigeration cycle while the compressor is off, utilising a larger stored amount of refrigerant liquid in the condenser.
- The collector, compressor and the condenser have been designed to work in tandem to allow a smaller compressor to be used. The smaller compressor consumes less electricity and combined with the solar collector, SolAir World’s air conditioners optimise energy savings and reduce running costs.
Simply put, the hotter it gets, the more energy is collected in the thermal hybrid collector, the more efficient the system becomes.
For more information on this amazing Solar Air Conditioning system give the TechnAus Solar team a call on 1300 672 551 to speak to one our friendly professionals. Alternatively feel free to contact us via our quote form to the right of this page.